By Charlotte Vierling, Contributing Writer ’20
Edible Cookie Dough
Do you ever just want cookie dough while in self-quarantine but want to avoid getting Salmonella and COVID-19 in the process? If so, this pretty simple edible cookie dough is perfect. This recipe calls for mini chocolate chips, but you can also add any chocolate-based candy or oreos, and even chocolate spread.
Ingredients (2-4 servings)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons milk
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons and 1-3/4 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla extract and salt.
- Add flour; mix until a crumbly dough forms. Mix in milk.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips.